- Cattle Skull wall art by The Log Basket.
- Wooden hand-crafted cow's head sculpture.
- Natural wood head with turquoise horns as standard.
- Nomadic home decor accessory for interiors.
- 94cm wide x 30cm high.
- Under 2kg.
- Suitable for wall hanging.
- Locally sourced timber.
- Custom options are available for this Cattle Skull.
Embrace the trend in interiors for Nomadic styling (think cacti, dusty warm reds and aqua accents and plenty of natural wood) with our Cattle Skull wall art.
STANDARD OPTION (£49.00):
Made by hand from our locally sourced softwood, our Cattle Skull No.2 has a natural wood head and is adorned with long, slender down-turned horns that are distress-painted in Marine Blue - an ever popular shade of turquoise. Designed to grace your wall, this Skull weighs under 2kg and measures approximately 94cm wide and 30cm in height. Please select the 'Standard' option to add this Skull to your cart.
CUSTOM OPTION - Your Preferred Colour / Wood Finish Combo (£49.50):
If our colour and wood choice combination for our Standard Cattle Skull Style No.2 isn't quite right for you, don't worry. You can now create a bespoke Skull by changing the colour and/or wood finish of the HEAD and/or the HORNS by following these easy steps:
1. Decide upon the colour or wood finish of your choice for the HEAD of your Skull:
- Using our Paint Chart, choose one colour - this will be a distressed finish.
- Choose one of our three wood finishes instead: NATURAL WOOD / WHITEWASH / BLACKENED.
2. Select the colour or wood finish for the HORNS. This may be one of any of the choices listed in (1).
To order your Custom Skull, please select 'CUSTOM COLOUR / WOOD FINISH COMBO' from the dropdown menu when adding your Skull No.2 to your cart.
Please ensure that you fill out the 'CUSTOM OPTION - HEAD and HORNS colour/wood finish' text box provided with your choice of colour and/or wood finish for both the HEAD and the HORNS.
Please note that the above 'CUSTOM OPTIONS' are classed as Custom Orders and as such cannot be returned unless faulty. Each Skull is created individually by Keith - cracks and fissures in the wood can occur sometimes during the drying processes; this is not considered to be a fault.
Cattle Skull No.2 will require simple assembly.
Paint Chart colours used for our Standard option: Marine Blue
We can create our Skulls in almost any size and colour combination for you. If you would like to discuss creating a Skull in a size other than those shown on our website (for above a hotel reception desk for example, or to hang above a bar or restaurant pass), do contact us - we're sure we can help!