Cattle Skull Wall Art - STYLE NO.1
- Cattle Skull wall sculpture by The Log Basket.
- Individually hand made wooden bull's head with curved, upturned horns.
- A natural wood head and distress-painted grey horns as standard.
- 85cm wide x 50cm tall approximately.
- 1.7kg approximately.
- Suitable for interior walls.
- Custom colour and wood finish options can be chosen.
If you dream of living in a cabin on the prairies, why not add a touch of Nomadic or Navajo styling to your home here in the UK and hang one of our wooden Cattle Skulls on your wall? This hand crafted bull's head artwork is available in a variety of options and is designed to be displayed in an interior setting only; please contact us if you are considering one for exterior use - we may be able to help.
STANDARD OPTION (£49.00):
Cattle Skull No.1 wall decoration has a beautiful, natural wood head and curved wooden horns in distress-painted grey. It measures approximately 85cm in width and 50cm tall. It weighs under 2kg and is designed to be hung on a wall using the balanced hanging bracket on the back of the Skull. This colourway is our 'Standard' option.
CUSTOM OPTION - Your Preferred Colour / Wood Finish Combo (£49.50):
Would you like to change the colour and/or wood finish of your Skull? You can! Create a bespoke piece of wall art, tailor-made to your interior colour scheme by following these simple steps:
1. Choose your preferred colour or wood finish for the HEAD of your Skull. You may choose:
- One colour (this will be in a distressed finish) from our Paint Chart
- One of the three wood finishes - either NATURAL / WHITEWASH or BLACKENED.
2. Choose your favourite colour or wood finish for the HORNS. Any one of the options listed above may be chosen.
For this bespoke option, please select 'CUSTOM COLOUR / WOOD FINISH' from the drop-down menu when adding your Skull to your cart. Remember to let us know your preferences for the HEAD colour / wood finish and HORNS colour / wood finish in the text box provided when adding your Skull to your cart.
The above 'CUSTOM' options are classed as Custom Orders and as such cannot be returned unless faulty. Each skull is hand crafted which means no two Skulls will be identical. Fissures and cracks can sometimes appear in the wood during the drying processes - this is not considered a fault. Please see our images for examples.
Due to the current situation, we are experiencing issues obtaining the correct timber required to create our Skulls. Therefore, your Skull is more likely to vary a little from our product photographs - it will be similar in appearance but not identical. We hope you will enjoy your Skull's unique qualities!
Cattle Skull No.1 will require very simple assembly.
Paint Chart colours used for our Standard option: Scree
We can create our Skulls in virtually size for you. If you would like to have a Skull created for you that is larger or smaller than the ones in our shop, do contact us - we're sure we can help!
Our cow skulls have been made by hand using our peeled and dry locally sourced softwood log stocks.