- Abigail's Choice Colour Mix decorative logs by The Log Basket.
- Hand-painted logs for interior log stack displays.
- A muted palette of cream, soft grey and delicate blue.
- Coloured wooden logs make an eye-catching feature in an empty recess or alcove.
- Choose to display either the coloured ends or the natural wood ends of the logs.
- A variety of log diameters in each bundle creates a close-fitting log stack.
- Enough logs in each bundle to fill a 30cm x 30cm x log length (12" x 12" x log length) space.
- Approximately 12-15 logs per bundle.
- Available in 10cm and 20cm log lengths.
Part of our Colour Mix range of hand-painted ornamental stacking logs, 'Abigail's Choice' is a palette of beautifully muted shades of soft grey, cream and delicate blue. Originally a special custom Mix of colours selected by a client, it has been requested so many times (thanks to her lovely photographs), we now offer it as a standard choice within our Colour Mix selection.
We use environmentally friendly, water-based, extremely hard-wearing paints from The Little Greene Paint Company to create our Colour Mix palettes. As with all of our Colour Mix logs, one end of each log is meticulously painted by hand and the other end grain is left as natural wood for you to choose which end to display. Change your log display with the seasons!
Each bundle of 'Abigail's Choice' Colour Mix Logs contains 12-15 logs of varying diameters (from 4cm to 15cm approximately), including one log that has been split into two halves. These half-logs are ideal for neatening the ends of the rows of your installation - simply offer up the long, cut/split side of the log to the inner wall of the recess to create a log stack that looks perfectly tailor-made for your space. Colour Mix Logs are ideal for filling virtually any small or large recess, fireplace, alcove or shelf space. One bundle of these logs will fill a space measuring 30cm x 30cm x log length (12" x 12" x log length).
These logs are available in either 10cm or 20cm log lengths.
'Abigail's Choice' paint shades include: Urbane Grey / Juniper Ash / Delicate Blue / Hollyhock
HOW MANY WILL YOU NEED? To correctly calculate how many bundles of logs you will require to completely fill your space, first measure the height and width of the recess and then use one of these formulae:
In Centimetres: Height x Width / 900 = total number of bundles needed (Height times Width divided by 900)
In Inches: Height x Width / 144 = total number of bundles needed (Height times Width divided by 144)
You choose the length of log that best suits the depth of your space - either 10cm or 20cm long logs.