- Decorative Natural Style Logs by The Log Basket.
- Round ornamental logs to stack into an empty recess.
- Create a warm and inviting focal point, easily and quickly.
- Softwood logs of various diameters for a close-fitting stack with minimal gaps.
- One bundle contains enough logs to fill a space measuring 30cm x 30cm x log length (12” x 12” x log length)
- Available in 10cm and 20cm log lengths
A stack of our decorative Natural Style Logs will effortlessly create a beautiful feature in any interior. Each softwood log has been peeled, thoroughly dried and hand-finished.
The varying diameters of the logs (4cm to 15cm) contained in every bundle will create a beautiful 'random' pattern when stacked. This also ensures a tight-fitting log stack with minimal gaps, making these logs ideal for filling both small and very large recesses. The shape of each log is governed by the tree's growth - not all logs will be perfectly straight or perfectly circular – which will create a log stack that’s full of character.
One bundle (30cm x 30cm x log length) contains approximately 12-15 logs, including one log that has been split into two halves - perfect for filling small gaps around the edges of the stack. Once your logs have been installed, sit back and enjoy. They will last you for years to come…simply flick a feather duster over them every now and again to keep them clean.
Natural Style Logs are available in 10cm and 20cm lengths.
HOW MANY BUNDLES WILL YOU NEED? Measure the height and width of the recess that you would like to fill and then use our formulae to calculate how many bundles you will need to completely fill it:
In Centimetres: Height x Width / 900 = total number of bundles required (Height times Width divided by 900)
In Inches: Height x Width / 144 = total number of bundles required (Height times Width divided by 144)