- Revolution Colour Mix decorative logs by The Log Basket.
- A monochrome palette embraces the matte black / Scandi Noir interior trends.
- Hand-painted real wood logs.
- Ideal for feature log stacks in empty recesses, fireplaces or shelf spaces.
- Versatile stacking logs - display either the coloured or natural wood end of the logs.
- Choose with or without white.
- Each bundle contains a variety of log diameters enabling a close-fitting log stack.
- One bundle fills a 30cm x 30cm x log length (12" x 12" x log length) recess.
- One bundle contains approximately 12-15 logs.
- Available in 10cm or 20cm log lengths.
Real wood decorative logs in shades of grey and charcoal are the ideal finishing touch to a Scandi Noir design scheme. Use our hand-painted 'Revolution' Colour Mix logs to create a stunning feature log stack in an empty alcove, recess or non-used fireplace. Perfectly suited to decadently dark as well as light, white interiors, these monochrome logs complement natural wood tones beautifully - they look so stylish when mixed with crisp metallic accents, too.
Each log in every 'Revolution' Colour Mix bundle is hand-painted by us using water-based, environmentally friendly paint from The Little Greene Paint Company. The opposite end is left as natural wood - you decide which end to display in your log stack. Try mixing up your stack and display some natural wood end grains amongst the painted ones.
'Revolution' Colour Mix bundles contain logs of varying diameters (4cm to 15cm) - this results in a tight-fitting stack with only very small gaps visible between the logs.
One bundle of 'Revolution' logs will completely fill a recess that measures 30cm x 30cm x log length (12" x 12" x log length).
Every bundle contains approximately 12-15 logs, including one log that has been split along its length into two. These half logs are a great way to neaten any gaps around the edges of the stack.
Available in 10cm or 20cm log lengths.
'Revolution' paint shades are: Lead Colour / Scree / Lamp Black / Optional: White
HOW MANY WILL YOU NEED? If you are looking to completely fill a recess, void or empty fireplace, first measure the height and width of the space that you'd like to fill, then use our simple formula to accurately calculate bundle requirements:
In Centimetres: Height x Width / 900 = total bundles needed (Height times Width divided by 900)
In Inches: Height x Width / 144 = total bundles needed (Height times Width divided by 144)
You select the length of log that best suits your space.