- Riverside Colour Mix decorative logs by The Log Basket.
- Inky shades of teal, soft navy and grey with copper accents.
- Real wood hand-painted logs.
- Fill an unused fireplace or empty alcove with these stacking ornamental logs.
- Ideal shades for 'style it dark' interiors.
- You choose to display the coloured ends or the natural wood ends of the logs.
- A variety of diameters are included for a close-fitting log stack.
- One bundle contains 12-15 logs approximately.
- One bundle will fill a space 30cm x 30cm x log length (12" x 12" x log length).
- Available in 10cm or 20cm log lengths.
'Blue is the new black', and when mixed with shimmering Copper Lustre, it's a winner. This Mix combines teal blue with soft navy, mid-grey and lustrous metallic copper for a stylish and luxurious feature log stack.
One end grain of each log is meticulously hand painted using water-based, environmentally friendly paint from The Little Greene Paint Company (with the exception of Copper Lustre). The opposite end is left as natural wood, for you to decide which end to put on display in your log stack.
COLOUR MIX logs are supplied in varying diameters (4cm to 15cm). One bundle (30cm x 30cm x log length) contains approximately 12-15 logs, including two half logs to neaten edges.
These logs are available in 10cm and 20cm lengths.
'Riverside' paint shades are: Marine Blue / Hicks' Blue / Scree. In addition: Copper lustre metallic paint.
HOW MANY WILL YOU NEED? If you would like to completely fill an unused fireplace or empty alcove, measure the space carefully then use one of these formulae to calculate how many bundles you will need:
In centimetres: Height x Width / 900 = total number of bundles required (Height times Width divided by 900)
In Inches: Height x Width /144 = total number of bundles required (Height times Width divided by 144)
Choose the length of log that you prefer for your recess/shelf space.