- Decorative Split Logs by The Log Basket.
- Rustic-style ornamental logs to stack in a recess or fill an empty shelf.
- Each bundle contains enough logs to fill a space measuring 30cm x 30cm x log length (12” x 12” x log length).
- Locally sourced timber, chopped by hand.
- Available in 10cm and 20cm log lengths.
Our Split Logs create a rustic-style log stack in an empty recess or alcove. These hand-chopped softwood logs are fully dry with the bark removed. Bark will flake off timber over time, so we remove it all for you to ensure that your log display remains neat and clean for years to come. No more flaky bark in annoying little pieces at the bottom of your stack! This also means that your log stack won’t shrink gradually in size, which happens as the bark slowly drops off. We think our Split Logs look amazing when mixed with our Natural Whole Logs too.
One bundle will fill an area measuring 30cm x 30cm x log length.
Split Logs are available in 10cm and 20cm log lengths. (Images 4 & 5 - logs stacked into an alcove in a media wall / white chimney breast - show our 10cm long logs).
HOW MANY BUNDLES WILL YOU NEED? Measure the height and width of the recess that you would like to fill first and then use one of our formulae to calculate how many bundles you will need to completely fill it:
In Centimetres: Height x Width / 900 = total number of bundles required (Height times Width divided by 900)
In Inches: Height x Width / 144 = total number of bundles required (Height times Width divided by 144)