Log Wall Tiles - CIRCULAR STYLE
- One bundle of Circular Log Wall Tiles by The Log Basket.
- Wooden log slices ideal for covering large areas of wall space.
- Create geometric patterns and arrangements.
- Use to create a faux log store in a shallow empty fireplace or recess.
- A budget option to create the look and appeal of stacked logs.
- Create beautiful feature log wall art panels.
- One bundle will generously cover a space 30cm x 30cm (12" x 12").
- Bond to flat walls or backing panels.
- One bundle contains 12 log tiles.
Our Circular log disc tiles are perfect for covering a feature wall with a contemporary geometric pattern in wood on your walls - quickly and easily. The neat round discs are cut from our machine-rounded softwood log stock and measure 10cm in diameter (approximately).
These tiles may also be adhered to a cut-to-fit backing board to fill empty fireplaces or alcoves with a suggestion of a log stack - or bond them directly to the rear wall of the recess.
One bundle will contain exactly 12 tiles of 2.5cm thickness.
Please note: Our tiles are designed to be bonded to a flat surface using a gap-filling adhesive, such as 'No Nails' or similar (not included). They are ideal for covering large areas of wall space easily, quickly and efficiently.
How many will you need?
Take measurements of the wall or space that you would like to cover with log tiles, then use one of these formulae to calculate your quantity required:
HEIGHT x WIDTH / 900 = total number of bundles needed (Height multiplied by Width divided by 900 = bundles needed)
HEIGHT x WIDTH / 144 = total number of bundles needed (Height multiplied by Width divided by 144 = bundles needed)