We hope that you love your decorative log products when you receive them. If for any reason you wish to cancel your order, you may do so, within 14 days from the day after you receive your goods.
Notification of your decision should reach us within those 14 days. (Should your order arrive in multiple packages, the '14 days' runs from your receipt of the last package). You then have a further 14 days to return the goods to us.
In order to cancel your purchase / return the goods / request a refund, the goods must be in a saleable condition. The bundles must be complete, unused and mark/damage free. Should you wish to cancel, we ask that you notify us promptly in writing. You may either email The Log Basket (email@example.com) or send a letter to us confirming your decision.
Please note: Custom orders or personalised items may only be returned if faulty. The fourteen day rule does not apply in this instance.*
1. Please firstly inform The Log Basket via email or letter post of your intention to return the item within the 14 day timescale.
2. Repackage the unused product - in its original packaging wherever possible; please seal the parcel carefully - logs are heavy!!
3. A RETURNS FORM will be included with your goods. Please list the goods that you wish to return for a refund and detail the reason for return; enclose this form within the parcel to be returned. Please keep the ORDER SUMMARY for your records.
4. If returning via Royal Mail, please clearly label the parcel using the RETURNS ADDRESS LABEL(s) - enclosed in your parcel(s). Take the parcel to the Post Office and use a 'sign for' delivery service.
5. Alternatively, please arrange for a courier to collect/return the parcel to us.
Please ensure that you obtain a receipt of postage/certificate of postage/tracking or consignment number/proof of postage when returning the goods. (This may be required by The Log Basket in order to proceed with your refund).
Within 14 days of receiving the returned goods, The Log Basket will refund the total purchase price, including the outward basic delivery charge. The Log Basket will not, however, refund any next day/guaranteed/express elements or any charges over and above the basic delivery cost.
Please note: When returning an item for a refund to The Log Basket that is not faulty, please be aware that you, the customer, are responsible for paying any postage/delivery costs incurred to return the product. (In the event of a package being incorrectly sent by The Log Basket, or if the product has been returned to us due to a defect, The Log Basket will also refund the basic postage/delivery charge incurred to return the goods. The Log Basket will not refund any guaranteed/next day/express/other element that is over and above the basic delivery or postage charge).
If your goods are defective they may be returned to The Log Basket for either a replacement, or you may request a full refund within 30 days.
If the 30 days have elapsed - but within 6 months from the date of purchase - you may opt to have the goods replaced or receive a partial refund.
1. Please inform The Log Basket of any defects / faults that your item has as promptly as possible.
2. Please repackage your goods securely and return them to the address below.
The Log Basket will refund the purchase price of the goods, including outward basic delivery charges and the basic cost of returning the goods to us if the item(s) has been returned due to a fault. The Log Basket will not refund any next day/guaranteed/express elements or any charges over and above the basic delivery cost.
*Please note that products made and sold by The Log Basket are of natural wood with a rustic appearance and will often, therefore, contain natural imperfections and splits/cracks/fissures. Splits/cracks often appear during the drying processes - these are not deemed to be defects.
Return Address Details:
Please clearly label your return package(s):
The Log Basket
14 Ironstone Close