- Scandi-Style Decorative Logs by The Log Basket.
- Create a striking log stack display in an empty recess or alcove.
- Inspired by a key trend in interiors - Nordic Retreat.
- Each bundle consists of different diameters of logs for a tight-fitting stack with minimal gaps.
- One bundle contains enough logs to fill a space measuring 30cm x 30cm x log length (12” x 12” x log length).
- Available in 10cm and 20cm log lengths.
Our Scandi-Style Decorative Logs are the perfect finishing touch for any Nordic-inspired interior. Nordic décor typically incorporates neutral colour schemes with plenty of natural, textural materials, so install a stack of these logs that combine white with natural wood to create a stunning feature within an empty alcove or fireplace. Scandi-Style Logs also look amazing when stacked into a contrasting dark, or black, fireplace too.
They are perfect if you’re considering simply part-filling a recess – the chalky white sides of the logs can then be easily admired, creating an unusual focal point. Each softwood log is hand-dipped in a chalky, whitewash solution along its entire length, leaving one end grain delicately white; the other end grain remains as natural wood. You choose which end to display - why not try a mix of both?
One bundle (30cm x 30cm x log length) contains approximately 12-15 Scandi-Style logs of varying diameters (from 4cm to 15cm), including two half logs ideal for neatening the outer edges of the log stack. They create a close-fitting stack with very small gaps between the logs - they are ideal for displaying in large or small recesses.
Scandi-Style Logs are available in 10cm and 20cm log lengths.
How many bundles will you need?
We recommend accurately measuring the height and width of the recess that you would like to fill and then using our formulae to calculate how many bundles you will need to completely fill it:
In Centimetres: Height x Width / 900 = total number of bundles required (Height times Width divided by 900)
In Inches: Height x Width / 144 = total number of bundles required (Height times Width divided by 144)